½” Storm Shower Head 8L/min
The average household shower expels approximately 15 litres of water per minute. A shower that has a water saving shower head fitted will expel approximately 9 or 10 litres per minute. Changing your normal non-energy efficient shower head to our energy efficient shower head can save you water, electricity and money every month.
- 120mm diameter
- Suitable for use in domestic and low pressure applications.
- Cost effective method of saving water and electricity.
- Operates at pressures from 100kPa to 600kPa.
- Flow rate not significantly affected by pressure change.
- Flow regulated to ≤8L / min @ 400kPa.
- Stainless steel mesh filter integrated into rubber washer to prevent grit from entering the shower head body.
- Soft silicone nozzles can be rubbed with finger to remove calcium deposits.
- Brass swivel knuckle ensures durability and secure mounting to shower arm.
- Standard ½” BSP female threaded fitting, suitable for fitment to all standard arms.
- Chrome plated finish.
- Brass swivel joint.
Package dimensions :
(W) Width: 143mm
(H) Height: 132mm
(D) Depth: 117mm
(KG) Weight: 0.50Kg
We Also Recommend
Efergy Wireless Energy Monitor 3 Phase
Efergy Wireless Energy Monitor E2
Efergy Sensor For Ellies/Efergy Wireless Energy Monitors - 13mm 90A