From our storefront you can proceed to check out, it will display the options you can choose from to make payment as listed below:
Instant EFT (Most recommended)
- When you come through to the PayFast payment page, select Instant EFT and then select the bank that you bank with.
- The next page will give you a link to launch your Internet Banking.
- Click this link and then click "Continue".
- You will now see displayed, the banking details for the bank that you need to make the payment to.
- Using the launched window, you simply login as per normal and make a once off payment to the account details provided for the indicated amount.
- Once you have done so, log out of internet banking and return to the window with the PayFast payment page and click the "Complete" button.
- The system will then verify your payment has been received and complete the payment.
Bank Deposit / ATM Deposit
With this method you will have to do a cash deposit at a Nedbank ATM or inside the bank. Banking details and order number are emailed to the customer on completing check out, the order number should be used as reference.
We accept the following cards:
As a Buyer you simply pay the Bitcoin amount (at the existing rate of exchange) during checkout.