Efergy Wireless Energy Monitor 3 Phase
The E2 Classic energy monitor is simple to install and easy to use. 3 mini current sensors are clipped to the incoming supply cables (3 phases). Leads from the sensors are plugged into the transmitter. The display shows the combined 3 phase power consumption. The monitor receives the data and displays the demand in kilowatts of energy being consumed at any given time.
The E2 Classic may be programmed for various rates, ensuring that the cost of your energy is accurate. The E2 Classic works in conjunction with your energy management software elink, which allows you to look at in-depth energy information on your computer.
- Download your energy data to elink.
- Instantly see the cost of using energy in your home.
- Mains powered with battery back up for portability.
- View your daily, weekly monthly or average data.
- Uses multiple tariff options.
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Learn about energy with your family.
- Tariff rates pre-programmed (or updated manually) DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA
Download your energy consumption data to your PC or Mac and analyse it with the efergy elink 2.0 software. View informative graphs, print or save reports as PDF files.
Data may also be viewed using Excel.
Memory function on the E2 classic allows you to view your energy usage by the day, week or month. The E2 classic helps you understand your energy usage and how it changes over time.
We Also Recommend
Efergy Wireless Energy Monitor E2
Efergy Sensor For Ellies/Efergy Wireless Energy Monitors - 13mm 90A