Begonia Shower Head 10L/min
The average household shower expels approximately 15 litres of water per minute. A shower that has a water saving shower head fitted will expel approximately 9 or 10 litres per minute. Changing your normal non-energy efficient shower head to our energy efficient shower head can save you water, electricity and money every month.
- 75mm diameter
- Suitable for use in domestic and low pressure applications
- Cost effective method of saving water and electricity.
- Flow rate not significantly affected by pressure change.
- Flow regulated to < 10L / min @ 400kPa.
- Stainless steel mesh filter integrated into rubber washer to prevent grit entering the shower head body.
- Soft silicone nozzles can be rubbed with finger to remove calcium deposits.
- Brass swivel knuckle ensures durability and secure mounting to shower arm.
- Standard ½” BSP female threaded fitting suitable for fitment to all standard arms.
- 60 easy to clean rubber nozzles
- Durable ball joint
- Single function
Package dimensions :
(W) Width: 149mm
(H) Height: 86mm
(D) Depth: 200mm
(KG) Weight: 0.30Kg