Efergy Wireless Energy Monitor E2
The E2 Classic Energy Monitor is simple to install and easy to use. A mini current sensor is clipped on to the supply cables. A lead from the sensor is plugged into the energy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the energy monitor. The monitor receives the data and displays the demand in kilowatts of energy being consumed at any given time. The E2 OPT may be programmed for various rates, ensuring that the cost of your energy is accurate.
- Download your energy data to elink.
- Instantly see the cost of using energy in your home.
- Mains powered with battery back up for portability.
- View your daily, weekly, monthly or average data.
- Uses multiple tariff options.
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Learn about energy with your family.
- Tariff rates pre-programmed (or updated manually).
We Also Recommend
Efergy Wireless Energy Monitor 3 Phase
Efergy Sensor For Ellies/Efergy Wireless Energy Monitors - 13mm 90A