High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet 1.5M
HDMI 2.0 which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specifications, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience. HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes the following advanced features: Resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p) 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience.
HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes the following advanced features:
- Resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p) 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience.
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience.
- Up to1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity.
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video. Streams to multiple users on the same screen.
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4).
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization video and audio streams
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point.
- Will work with existing HDMI cables. Higher band features such as 4K @ 50/60 (2160p) video formats will require existing High Speed HDMI cables (Category 2 cables).
We Also Recommend
HDMI To HDMI Connecting Cable 5 Meter 1.4V
HDMI To HDMI Connecting Cable 10 Meter 1.4V