½” Rose Bud Shower Head 9L/min (Chrome finish)
The average household shower expels approximately 15 litres of water per minute. A shower that has a water saving shower head fitted will expel approximately 9 or 10 litres per minute. Changing your normal non-energy efficient shower head to our energy efficient shower head can save you water, electricity and money every month
- 70mm diameter
- Suitable for use in domestic and low pressure applications.
- Cost effective method of saving water and electricity.
- Operates at pressures from 100kPa to 600kPa.
- Flow rate not significantly affected by pressure change.
- Flow regulated to ≤9L / min @ 400kPa.
- Stainless steel mesh filter integrated into rubber washer to prevent grit entering the shower head body.
- Brass swivel knuckle ensures durability and secure mounting to shower arm.
- Standard ½” BSP female threaded fitting suitable for fitment to all standard arms.
- Adjustable spray
Package dimensions :
(W) Width: 146mm
(H) Height: 239mm
(D) Depth: 70mm
(KG) Weight: 0.212Kg
We Also Recommend
Daffodil Handheld Shower 10L/min